At Indigo Dentistry, we understand the importance of maintaining a complete set of functional teeth. We’re proud to offer a range of tooth replacement options using the latest technology, cutting-edge techniques, and best available materials. You can always count on our team for the highest level of care and service!
The following are some tooth replacement options offered by your trusted team at Indigo Dentistry:
Complete and Partial Dentures
Dentures are oral prosthetic devices that replace some or all your missing teeth. Today’s advances in denture technology deliver tooth replacements that are lighter, more comfortable, and more functional than ever before.
Here’s a look at the types of dentures we offer:
- Complete conventional dentures are prepared after extracting any remaining teeth and are usually placed after a couple of months. We recommend relining your dentures when the healing is complete, after about six months, to ensure the best fit and comfort.
- Complete immediate dentures are prepared in advance and placed in your mouth after removing any remaining teeth. However, changes in the shape of your mouth during the healing period will require many adjustments, so these are usually considered temporary tooth replacements until you’re ready for conventional dentures.
- Removable partial dentures are alternatives to fixed dental bridges. They come with artificial teeth attached to frameworks that connect to neighboring natural teeth using metal clasps or precision attachments.
Our team at Indigo Dentistry works closely with local oral surgeons and periodontists to complete your implant process. We highly recommend implant dentistry because implants are the only tooth restorations that mimic the function of natural tooth roots, preventing bone loss in the area.
Here’s a look at the types of implant restorations we offer:
- Dental crowns placed on dental implants offer an excellent option to replace single missing teeth. Your new restoration will look, feel, and function just like a natural tooth.
- Implant-supported bridges restore your smile if you’re missing two or more teeth in the same area. Rather than attaching them to existing teeth, your implant restorations will sit securely on dental implants.
- Implant-supported dentures can be complete or partial. They are held in place by dental implants, providing unmatched comfort, stability and durability. With proper care, your implant restorations can last a lifetime!
Dental bridges are restorations that literally “bridge” gaps left by missing teeth. One or more replacement teeth will attach to crowns on natural teeth or dental implants on either side of the space.
Quality Tooth Replacements Near Me
Visit Indigo Dentistry in Cedar Hill, TX, to learn more about our state-of-the-art tooth replacement options. Our team is committed to utilizing the latest technology and techniques to deliver beautiful, functional restorations. Call us and schedule your appointment today!